One of the most important tools to rigging tools is a wire clip that functions as a tool for making wire rope slings manually. The main function of the wire clip is to keep the edge point of the wire rope slings in order to make the sling more durable and stronger.
Wire clip is produced with divergent types and shape. This is because the variety in the requirement of the people that will be the means of Towing, lifting, or Lashing and other requirements such as the need for j hook chain. In general, wire clip is divided into five types:
1. The US Forged Wire Clip
2. Wire Fist Grip Clip
3. Galvanized Wire Clip
4. Heavy Duty or Bulldog Wire Clip
5. Stainless Steel Wire Clip
Although small, wire clip turned out to have some benefits for yourself if it is used to make wire rope terminations, some of them:
1. It is not permanent which making it more flexible. You can replace the rope whenever you want.
2. Eye sling can be opened, so it does not need to buy Wire Rope to the new ones if necessary.
3. It can be used to connect two wire rope. By using the two wire rope, it will provide you with more function. You will have the option of using or utilising the function of the rope as well.
Wire Clip has a value of Efficiency Rating, which means that if the wire clip has a 90% efficiency rating, the breaking strength of wire rope that the load is 1-tonne breaking strength will be reduced to 900 Kg of its load if you use wire clip as a termination tool. If you are looking for the best wire clip, you can buy it MFR Express which provide all of the tools which can be used for the best thing to do for rigging.